How do I shop online?
1. To start shopping, visit www.naartjie.co.za and LOG IN by clicking on the pink button at the top right of the page, and entering your e-mail address and password. If you have forgotten your password, use the RESET PASSWORD function, and a new temporary password will be e-mailed to you.
2. If you have never registered with Naartjie and do not receive our newsletters, you will need to create an account by clicking on the orange REGISTER button at the top right of the page. Complete all your details (do not leave anything out) and click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button at the bottom of the page. If you receive an "invalid input" message, it means that you are already registered on our system, or have not entered all your details on the registration page.
3. Now, you can browse the website and add styles to your shopping cart.
4. Once you have done shopping, go to the SHOPPING CART page. Now, you will be able to see all the items that have been added to your shopping cart.
5. If you want to use an e-gift card, you will need to enter the gift card code in the COUPON OR GIFT CARD section on the SHOPPING CART page, and then click on the UPDATE CART button.
6. Then, click on the CHECKOUT NOW button.
7. A new page will open (SHIPPING OPTIONS), where you will need to click on the CONTINUE CHECKOUT button to complete your order.
8. A new page will open (PAYMENT INFO), where you will need to click on the CONTINUE CHECKOUT button to complete your order.
9. Now, you will be able to pay for your order through Payfast. Please see below for some instructions.
10. Once you have made payment and completed your order, you will receive a receipt via e-mail.
11. If you find that the items that you ordered are still in your shopping cart after you have completed your order, it means that the order has not been completed correctly.
12. If items are removed from your shopping cart, it means that they have been sold out.
How do I make payment via Payfast?
1. Once you have completed checkout, the final step is to make payment for your order. A new page will open, with the Payfast logo at the top right of the page.
2. The Payfast page has two sides. The left side is for new customers, and the right for customers who have shopped with Payfast before.
3. If you have never paid through Payfast, you need to complete the FIRST TIME BUYER section on the left side of the page. Your name, last name and e-mail address will be completed already.
4. As a first time buyer, you need to select a password, that is at least 8 characters long. This can be the same as your Naartjie login password.
5. Tick the AGREEMENT box.
6. Select your payment method. The most popular options are credit card and internet banking.
7. Follow the Payfast instructions to make the transfer, and to complete your order.
Can I use my Birthday voucher online?
Yes, all valid birthday vouchers were re-issued to be used online. If your voucher number starts with 'bc", it can be used on the Naartjie online store.
How do I register for birthday vouchers?
·Click on the orange BIRTHDAY CLUB button at the top right on the home page (www.naartjie.co.za).
·Complete your e-mail address and select a password for your account.
·Click on the REGISTER button.
·Complete each child's details and click on the ADD button to add them.
Can I use my store bought gift card online?
Unfortunately not, you can only use e-vouchers issued after 15 March 2012 online. If you have a store bought gift card and would like to use it online, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will transfer the value of the drawcard onto an e-voucher which will be emailed to you.
How many days from time of order to receiving of package?
Three to five working days. For some major promotional events (such as Flash Mob Sale), processing may take additional days.
Is the site safe to transact?
We are contracted to Payfast to ensure safe transacting. You can either pay by credit card or EFT. Debit cards are not accepted.
How do I return goods I am not happy with?
Items purchased from the Naartjie Online Store may be exchanged at any Naartjie branch within 6 months from purchase, provided that the garment is unworn, has sales tags attached, and is accompanied by the original invoice. All sale goods must be exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Naartjie does not offer cash refunds, but a Naartjie gift card may be issued for goods returned in-store, to the value of items returned. This gift card will be valid for a period of 36 months.
You may also return your purchase to the Naartjie Online Store directly, following the easy steps below. For purchases returned directly, an online shopping credit will be issued.
How to Return Your Purchase via Courier:
- Put through a return request on the YOUR ACCOUNT page on www.naartjie.co.za.
- If you would like to exchange items, these must be returned to our Head Office address as listed below. The return shipping will be for your own account.
- Once the parcel has reached our offices, we will process your credit, which can be used to purchase the replacement items online.
- Should you experience any quality problems or defects in our merchandise, please return it at your nearest Naartjie store, or follow the steps above, and we will gladly replace it with another garment, and credit you for shipping costs incurred.
Why do you not have everything online?
We will always have all styles and ranges available online, but we don't have any ranges preceding Fall 1 (March) 2012.
Where do you ship to?
Currently we only ship within the borders of South Africa at a flat fee of R80. We will be expanding our shipping destinations beyond our borders from 2013.
Why can I not shop from my smart phone?
The general consensus is that currently shopping from a hand held device is not secure enough. However you may shop safely from a tablet.