how do i shop online?
1. to start shopping, visit www.naartjie.co.za and log in by clicking on the grey login/register button at the top of the page, and entering your e-mail address and password. if you have forgotten your password, use the forgot password-function, and a new password will be e-mailed to you.
2. if you have never registered with naartjie and do not receive our newsletters, you will need to create an online profile by clicking on the grey login/register button at the top of the page. complete all your details (do not leave anything out) and click on the green register button. if you receive an registration error message, it means that you are already registered on our system, or have not entered all your details correctly on the registration page. The error message will describe the particular error made, so that you are able to correct it and complete your registration.
3. now, you can browse the website and add styles to your shopping cart. use the navigation bar in aqua at the top of the page, to find the department that you are looking for eg newborn girl, baby girl etc. once you have entered a particular department, you will be able to browse styles by collection or by category.
4. to add an item to your shopping cart, select the quantity, size and colour required, and click on the orange add to cart button. a small screen will pop up, showing a summary of the items currently placed in your shopping cart. from here, you can continue shopping, or click on view shopping cart to check out.
5. items in your shopping cart are reserved for 6 hours, to allow you to check out and pay for your order. after six hours, items will be removed from your shopping cart and will be available for others to purchase.
6. if you want to use a voucher with your order, you can do so on the shopping cart page. simply enter the voucher code in the discount code section, and click on the apply button to activate the code.
7. to complete your order and make payment, click on the orange checkout now button.
8. a new page will open, where you would have to enter the shipping details for your order very carefully. keep in mind that all naartjie orders are shipped via courier, so a valid street address is needed. POSTAL ADDRESSES ARE UNFORTUNATELY NOT ACCEPTED. again, you can click on the checkout now button to continue to the next step. if any errors are detected, or if your shipping address is not recognized, you will receive an error message indicating this.
9. if your purchase is a gift, remember to select this option to add gorgeous naartjie gift packaging to your order
9. if you are redeeming an e-gift card, you can enter the card code and pin number on the payment page. now, you will be able to pay for your order through payfast. please see below for some instructions.
10. once you have made payment and completed your order, you will receive a receipt via e-mail.
11. if you find that the items that you ordered are still in your shopping cart after you have completed your order, it means that the order has not been completed correctly.
12. if items are removed from your shopping cart, it means that they have been in your cart for more than six hours, and have been made available to other shoppers.
how do i make payment via payfast?
1. once you have completed checkout, the final step is to make payment for your order. a new page will open, with the payfast- and naartjie logos.
2. the payfast page has two sides. the left side shows a summary of your payment, and the right for logging in. if this is your first time paying with payfast, you would need to enter your first name, last name and e-mail address. returning customers will need to complete their password only.
3. select your payment method. the most popular options are credit card and instant eft.
4. follow the payfast instructions to make the transfer, and to complete your order.
can i use my store bought gift card online?
unfortunately not, you can only use e-gift cards issued after 15 march 2012 online.
how many days from time of order to receiving of package?
three to five working days. for some major promotional events (such as sale events), processing and delivery may take up to 10 working days.
is the site safe to transact?
we are contracted to payfast to ensure safe transacting. you can either pay by credit card or eft. debit cards are not accepted.
how do i return goods i am not happy with?
items purchased from the naartjie online store may be returned or exchanged at any naartjie branch within 30 days from purchase, provided that the original invoice or gift receipt is presented on return as proof of purchase, the price(swing) ticket is attached, the item has not been worn or used, the item is in its original condition and packaging, items sold with promotional gifts are returned together with the gift, the item is returned in the country of purchase.
you may also return your purchase to the naartjie online store directly, following the easy steps below. for purchases returned directly, a refund will be processed.
please note that items bought online, and returned in stores, can only be refunded in cash, provided that all criteria are met as per the exchange policy.
how to return your purchase via courier
- put through a return request by contacting us on email@example.com.
- if you would like to exchange items, these must be returned to our head office address as listed below.
- once the parcel has reached our offices, we will process your refund.
- replacement items must be purchased and paid for online, as a new order.
where do you ship to?
currently we only ship within the borders of south africa at a flat fee of R80.
please ensure that your stipulated delivery address is easily accessible to our delivery vehicles. from time to time, our couriers will consider some delivery areas too dangerous to access, and will contact the recipient directly to arrange to meet at a safe location, to hand over an order. this is not within the control of naartjie and naartjie will not be held liable for such occurences.
we will be expanding our shipping destinations beyond our borders in the near future.